Tuesday 17 December 2013

Lesley Patterson-Marx

In the December issue of WOW, I reviewed the Lark Books 500 Handmade Books volume 2.  In it was a beautiful set of miniature books by Lesley Patterson-Marx in tin that was a beautiful recreation of a watercolour paint box with miniature books in lieu of paint cakes.  I chose that out of the 500 as my favourite, but the picture posted with the review was small, due to there being so many book reviews in the December issue.

I just wanted to post the picture here of Radiant Paint Box on my blog from Lesley's website as it's one of my favourite handmade books ever.  I also posted it onto Pinterest on my Books board (I'm Mrs Crumpsey...).

Splash Image


I think it's just a beautiful piece of work and I never tire of looking at the pictures.

I love Lesley's work and so please take a look on her website www.lesleypattersonmarx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment