Saturday 19 October 2013

Adeline Schwab at Knitting and Stitching

I wanted to create a new post for this artist Adeline Schwab as I loved her work so much.  It was beautiful - created on a tiny scale and painstakingly stitched.



Creating her own fantasy world of beautiful angels, birds and flowers, this work was featherlight and so delicate and exquisite!  I have given a fuller description on the Workshop on the Web December issue Exhibitions section - that is openly available to all readers, and you don't have to be a subscriber to read it.  It comes out on December 1.

1 comment:

  1. I just loved Adeline and her work was breathtaking! She was so generous in telling us about her process but her work is so exquisitely tiny that I still can't quite believe the intricacy and perfection of it! Great review and I'm looking forward to the exhibition guide in December's WOW. x

    ReplyDelete