Thursday 3 January 2013

Bird House

I have been planning working on a bird house for some time (especially since the Angie Hughes course I went on gave me several designs in a house shape that are crying out to be made into something).

So while it was still quiet over the Christmas period (children and husband happily playing with their new toys), I found a piece of pelmet vilene that had been sprayed previously with Ranger Adiorndack sprays and spruced it up a little.

Here is the finished article:


I am hoping to make a lot of them, all in different styles and then hang them up.  Here are a few other close-ups:

The inside is calico stamped with a Kanban stamp of a tree, from an Autumn range (Autumn Garden)

I have also painted my Tim Holtz Configuration Box with Gesso in the hope that I will be galvanised into action!



No comments:

Post a Comment