Friday 28 December 2012

Post Christmas Distress

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.  Mine was all the better for the Distress Inks that I got.  And yesterday I decided to have a little play with them.

Using Distress Inks in Dusty Concord and Stormy Sky with Black Soot around the edges.  The word was cut out on the Sizzix Wordplay.  

A bit of Fired Brick, Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo.  I stamped feathers from Artemio and embossed with WOW embossing powders.  Then I put the lot through the Sizzix with a Couture Creations peacock feather embossing folder.  I used Walnut Stain to brush over the top.


These houses were inked as above and then embossed with WOW Embossing Verdigris and Gold Glitter.  I then stamped text over the top of them.

A great way to spend an afternoon.  The house seemed tidy enough.  The children were playing new games on the DS/computer with the added bonus of having headphones plugged in, so all was quiet in the house.  A perfect opportunity to hear myself think and take advantage of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment